Monday, April 27, 2009

My Past Time

Just only recently eversince I moved back to Sweden, I picked up a pretty simple hobby. Actually, previously, few years back I did gather my old accessories and totally make them look new again.
Somehow this is different. I went to Pearl shop here in Stockholm and started creating my own earings, neckless and head band.
I mixed and match with my own taste and feeling. I love the different colours of stone combination with all sorts of design you would want to use to make on your own creativity.

Below are few earings, neckless and also head band which has been completed couple of weeks ago. I am still on my next casual looking neckless and probably more earings.











4 comments:

Asian living in Sweden said...

Thanks for inviting me into your blog. Wow! Your jwellery is so beautiful! I did´nt know you are so good in doing costume jwellery, (my sister is also doing this hobby too).
I did a few ear rings while I was in Singapore, it´s kind of relaxing hobby.

Ainy Törnquist said...

Thanks Estee. Does your sister have a blog too, if she does, did she post them into the site,would love to could see it.
Why dont you pick up the hobby since it is kind of relaxing? Do they have Pearlshop in Skellefteå?

Sarah said...

you should sell them Ainy, they are really amazing! If you were still here I would have been your major customer... ciao!

Ainy Törnquist said...

No Sarah, I couldn't be selling them as it is just my past time hobby and I love collecting them but I will make some for you and pass it to you when I see you again in Egypt.Anyway I have done couple of wonderful looking bracelets and looking for few more before I updated them into my blog again.

Setting up my Salon

The whole process of taking up the course, renovating my salon, applying for a proper license from the Ministry of Health to operate the sal...