Monday, November 16, 2009

100% Egyptian Cotton Bed Sheet Sets - 1000 Thread Count


The Ultimate Luxury and Incomparable softness found only in our 1000 TC, Egyptian Cotton sheets and pillow cases. These fine luxury bed linens are crafted from two ply yarn grown in the lush Nile River Valley since the time of Pharaohs.
Finally the production for 1000 Thread Count Satin,
100% Egyptian Cotton
Luxury Bed Sheet Set of different sizes will soon start their production for us in a factory based in Cairo, Egypt.

Anyone shows any interest before the production starts, please send me an email at ainytornquist@noblebeds.com

6 comments:

Jim said...

Nice website - I like anything that has to do with happiness. Have a great day!

Jim

Ainy Törnquist said...

Thank you Jim

Jesica said...

Hello
You have nice work. I always prefer Egyptian Cotton for my little room.

Blog Sponge said...

.., i think this one is indeed interesting to have really helpful in terms of sleeping... 100 thread sheets is really full of quality

Egyptian cotton bed sheets

QUICKVENOM said...

I recently bought a 500 Thread count Fitted Sheet for my bed and next ill get a 1000 thread count for pillow cases and a bed sheet cause its really really soft.

Unknown said...

Great post. I have never owned egyptian cotton bed sheets but I hear they are the best. I just bought a nice queen size bed and I want really nice sheets to go with it. I like the stripes in these sheets. Thanks so much for sharing.

Setting up my Salon

The whole process of taking up the course, renovating my salon, applying for a proper license from the Ministry of Health to operate the sal...