Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Changes...

There have been lot of changes in my life since the last month. Even though with all those changes, I will not take away any of my past posting in this blog as it is there for a reason and memories are nice to have in the back of your head sometimes. It will stay the same as it was before and only new post will start coming everyday hopefully.

I am looking forward to visit my good friend, Sirpa Sventasson tomorrow in Börlange. Have known her for more than 10 years eversince my new arrival and experience in Sweden.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Anything is happened, you are a very strong woman! Welcome back on tour blog... :-)

Ainy Törnquist said...

Thanks Barbara. Everything happened for a reason and I am certain something good will come again someday.
Glad that I am back to Blogging as I have been blogging for several years and stop since I was so much into facebook but now I will just write in my blog which is much nicer.

Barbara said...

I agree, a blog is a diary, a personal story and a collection of pics. I nave to come back to my blog too!

Ainy Törnquist said...

Well then I welcome you back to blogging!!

Setting up my Salon

The whole process of taking up the course, renovating my salon, applying for a proper license from the Ministry of Health to operate the sal...