We were sitting at our back garden when a little mouse ran under our back door and hide. Later we realised there were 2 of them there. Gabriel ran up to get some cheese and it came out slowly to eat them.
Arent they cute??
Blogging on beauty, food, travel, handmade outdoor furniture, family and friends I met along my journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Setting up my Salon
The whole process of taking up the course, renovating my salon, applying for a proper license from the Ministry of Health to operate the sal...
-
The Ultimate Luxury and Incomparable softness found only in our 1000 TC, Egyptian Cotton sheets and pillow cases. These fine luxury bed l...
-
Elrener have always wanted to sing. Well she finally managed to sing her own song which she have composed during her music lesson. Her music...
-
Just only recently eversince I moved back to Sweden, I picked up a pretty simple hobby. Actually, previously, few years back I did gather my...
-
The whole process of taking up the course, renovating my salon, applying for a proper license from the Ministry of Health to operate the sal...
-
There have been lot of changes in my life since the last month. Even though with all those changes, I will not take away any of my past post...
-
Here are my lastest design on bracelets. I am an immature designer (I couldn't call my self a designer at least not for now at all) fo...
-
Yes it's true, I turn 34 today. Had a nice quiet dinner at home with the family and my daughter Elrener and Veldiner surprises me wi...
-
13th June 2008 at 18:30 we went to our daughter Elrener Tornquist Graduation. Since Katarina, her aunt is here in Egypt visiting us, she cam...
-
One of the photos which I have picked out of Peter was when he was a baby and following up his growing ages throughout the years till he...
-
1st of January, we were all very lazy and tired after the late night. Basically we stayed by the pool and had our breakfast, lunch and dinne...




No comments:
Post a Comment