Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A little things.

Who ever that have invented that thing on Gabriel head must have thought that it would be easy to go around without having to hold your drink using your hand. Somehow let the head do the rest of the job.
It is not that easy to balance 2 heavy bottle on a head and drink at the same time. What kind of flexibility would you need to have as you are not able to bend or turn your head spontanously.


We passed by a shop called Teknik Magasinet where they sell all sorts of things and things that you can't find anywhere else easily. Gabriel saw this particular poster outside the door with the hat and the straws attached to it which he wanted it so much and daddy bought it for him and now as you can see it has ended up on his head and the drinks seems to be spilling all over his T-shirt. (More laundry for me)

Test trial the drinking hat the minute he came back home and he uses it only once and give it up as he said it is not easy to drink with the thing on the head.
What a waste. Now it ended up in the top kitchen cupboard.



Couple of nice sunny day here, we will always be able to see the hot air balloon passing by right in front of our house.

Thought it was beautiful that I took couple of snap of those balloon.
Again Gabriel told his dad that he would love to try to be in that balloon someday. Would I allow him? I dont know.

Personally I wouldn't dare myself as I am not so much of a height, speed landing, shaking, and openly on the air type of person.

I never fancy flying either. I just have to if I wanted to travel somewhere but I have never fond of being in the plane especially long flight.

Turbulence is another thing that is not considered friendly to me. Somehow I always end up travelling with the kids alone and when such situation occured, my daughter would be frighten and I normally acted calm and said it was nothing as I do not want to frighten them much more than they already did but the truth fact, ohhh S...t, I hated that moment as I swallowed my saliva.

Peter is a pilot himself and he always explain to the children and me the causes of turbulence and in fact the last couple of years, I was not as panic as I was before. If I have not met again with the bad turbulence which I face once when the plane drop few meters down that shrunk my heart immediately and many passenger were screaming at that time.
That is the reason if I do get the first class seat I would not feel much shacky as the back tail of the plane will be worst in theory or the wing is pretty good to seat if I do ended up in economy class.


No comments:

Setting up my Salon

The whole process of taking up the course, renovating my salon, applying for a proper license from the Ministry of Health to operate the sal...