Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Sunday 31st May 2009, Mother's day.



My Children presented me a white lovely summary dress on mother's day first thing in the morning. I have it on me the very same day when we were out.

Actually the kids wanted to surprises their mother with breakfast on bed but I got up while they were just about to start their preparing. I was still unaware that it was mother's day as we never usually practise it. I was wondering why are all the 3 kids up early over the weekend and all bed are clean and finally they gave me a nice dress which I realised it was mother's day.

We had a light breakfast at home and get ready to go out for a nice picnic. Met up with Peter's parents in Djurgården. Later we played a game called kubb where the boys verses the girls team. The girls team won.





No comments:

Setting up my Salon

The whole process of taking up the course, renovating my salon, applying for a proper license from the Ministry of Health to operate the sal...