Sunday, April 12, 2015

Outdoor Living with amazing outdoor kitchen

For years, I have always dreamt of having a proper outdoor living with an outdoor kitchen in my house. When we were living in Egypt, we had an outdoor pool in our garden and we were also talking about building an outdoor kitchen but we never made it come true as we left the place not long after just before the revolution started.
I know having a proper cosy outdoor can be very relaxing. Life has already been so stressful these days. Honestly relaxing outdoor at the back of your garden with proper outdoor kitchen and proper living would and could take the stress away.

 An amazing jacuzzi with the ocean view. Unwind your stress day in the jacuzzi and relax with the view of the ocean. My wildest dream.
 This is my dream relaxing outdoor. The sight of owning this one day would be unspeakable.
I love the cosy wooden style. Seeing the sight of a living area with fireplace and view of the pool. I have to share it with you.
 Countryside view. Cosy little garden with Jacuzzi and a set of cosy sitting area.
This is the type of outdoor kitchen I have always dreamt about. It is an absolute grand design. I can also be very happy with only half of the design.
Surrounded by greenery and concept of jungle living, hearing the bird cheeping, and the nature wild and free life.

No comments:

Setting up my Salon

The whole process of taking up the course, renovating my salon, applying for a proper license from the Ministry of Health to operate the sal...