Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Salon in Stockholm Hår 3000

Never been to a hair salon for the last few years. I remember when I was young in my early 20s, I went to a hair salon every 2 days to wash and blow dry and also once a month to trim or cut, doing hair treatment, perm or colouring. Then as I get older, with tonnes of white hair, I gave up going to a salon. I don't know why but I am so lazy to maintained my hair anymore. I just kept long, colour myself once every few months.

Then I came back to Stockholm for a visit this summer. This time my daughter booked me into her school for a haircut last week. Her teacher told me that they don't charge mothers. So I get a free haircut in her school. Then this week, she booked me again to her work salon for a hair colouring. I am so pampered. Usually for staff working there, they will be charging for the amount of hair colour that are used but this time her boss said he will not charge for her mother. So I get another free service in her work salon.

I have two different colour on my hair as my original hair have grown from the roots about 7 cm. So the first step, she did a hair colour for the outgrown hair from the roots to match the lower colour.


Then after 20 mins under the heat, she wash and blow dry. The second step was to do highlight with an aluminium folio. this took the longest time. As it is too detail work with a small strand of hair being pick up in every one cm. After whole head are done. Wash again and then she applied more hair lotion again which will help to maintained the colour and be seen clearly. Then my head was wrap in a plastic for another 20 mins before it is wash again and blow dry.
I love the end result, it was well worth sitting for 6 hours but I can never do it often as I am so fidgeting when I am asked to sit so long. My next step when she have learnt to cut short, I am ready for a really short hair called the Posh bob.

No comments:

Setting up my Salon

The whole process of taking up the course, renovating my salon, applying for a proper license from the Ministry of Health to operate the sal...