Friday, May 15, 2015

Short hairstyle for 2015

Every since my daughter took her hairdresser course, she has been successfully doing my hair which I really appreciate it very much. It has been years since I actually care about going to a salon to cut or coloured my hair. I usually trim or colour the hair myself for the past few years.
After I get back to Sweden this summer, she had booked time for me to go to her school where she took her course and have my hair nicely trimmed to the short length I have always wanted to.

This is where the classroom where the course is conducted every day. It is is Nacka, Sweden. Very nice classroom and very well equipt. Recommended anyone who wanted to take up the hairstyling course to apply there. Some days, they had mannequin  head to work with and someday they will bring in a model who will come in to work on the hairstyle. So that day it was me, she had to work with.
I have requested for a short bob hairstyle. Her teacher a young and cool trendy lady was guiding her throughout the way of how it is supposed to be done. She is lucky to have such a nice teacher.
I really like the end result. It is simple, short and so much easy to handle now. Before I had a long hair for several years and I felt that the changes made me feel fresh and different.


The 3rd time of cutting shorter in one month. I take stages to cut my hair short this time round. The 4th time of trimming more will be in 2 weeks, even shorter :)


It is quite a lot of hair has been cut away but I am very happy. Next Monday I will go into her work salon where she works every day after her school to have my hair coloured by her. Cool, when my daughter can now do my hair and the best part is, everyone have to pay for the service or products used but I get it for free as I am her mother and mother don't pay. It is such a privilege.

Will update after the colour on Monday :)

No comments:

Setting up my Salon

The whole process of taking up the course, renovating my salon, applying for a proper license from the Ministry of Health to operate the sal...