Monday, February 05, 2018

Home made Large Burger



I am sure everyone can do a burger home on their own. I am not practically a big fan of burgers but I did it from time to time as my partner seems to enjoy it. At times. I would skip the bread and even cheese which is the most important best part in the burger.


Preparing the burger meat
Minced meat
Chopped Onion
Chili powder
Garlic powder
Cumin Powder
BBQ sauce and if you don't have any BBQ sauce you can substitute with ketchup, light soy sauce, and if you like it little sweet add in sweet chilli sauce
bread crumbs

Mixed the meat together.

I fry them on a pan with melted butter and you can grill them in the oven too if you prefer. Since our family like it more moist and not too dry burger, I fry them  between 3 to 4 mins on medium high on each side for roughly 200 gram size of burger meat.

You could also spread butter on both sides of the bread and put them face down on the pan till it turn little color. That will bring little taste to the bread before adding your own mayonnaise, cheese, salad, tomatoes, cucumber, meat, bacon, sauces of your preference and top of with sunny side up egg ( individual preference)



No comments:

Setting up my Salon

The whole process of taking up the course, renovating my salon, applying for a proper license from the Ministry of Health to operate the sal...