Monday, February 19, 2018

Valentine's Dinner

Valentines Home Cook 3 course Dinner 

We usually never celebrate any Valentines Day. As for me it is just another normal day in which mainly shops  and restaurants are making more money as people are spending their money on presents, flowers and dinning out. I prepared dinner everyday for my boyfriend, my son and also for a friend of ours Anna Karin who is living here with us. That day I decided to decorate the table with nice table clothe and set up to a fine dinning and 3 course dinner.
Since I have always been bad in doing any kind dessert due to my impatient and details that may required in baking, I have asked my sister in law to contribute a recipe which is very simple and easy so I will manage to get the dessert on the table. It turn to be very successful and everyone loves it.


Starter Shrimp with Mango

Ingredients
Shrimp
Chopped red onion
Mango
Thinly slice cucumber
Sweet Chili Sauce
Sesame oil
Lime juice
Sprinkle with Chopped Fresh Coriander Leaves and chopped Almond nuts


 Main Course
Chicken Stuffed with Spinach and dried Tomatoes with Pepper Sauce

Ingredients
Chicken Fillet grind them in blender
Add Spinach, thinly slice dried tomatoes 
Light soy sauce
Salt and Pepper
Mixed all together and shape them again into any shapes of your preferences
Sprinkle olive oil and into oven for 30 mins at 200 degree.



Potato

Ingredients
Peel potatoes and cook till its soft done
Pressed the potato with folk but not too smash
sprinkle on top of the potatoes with salt and Pepper
Cheese of your choice
Chopped Almond nuts 
Into oven 200 degree 20 mins or until cheese melted

Pepper sauce

Ingredients
Heat pan and melt a spoonful of butter
Crushed Mixed peppercorn
Double cream
Meat bujlong
Red Wine 

Dessert Croissant Chocolate Almond Pudding  with Vanilla Sauce

Ingredients

Croissants cut into half

Egg
Milk
Double Cream
Vanilla Essence
Mixed together all the ingredients above and pour in on top of the croissants

Let the mixture soak well onto the bread before baking them.

I spread generous amount of Nutella chocolate and chopped almond above and a dash of cinnamon before putting them in the oven for 30 mins.

Pour over Vanilla Sauce before serving.



1 comment:

Anna-Karin said...


It was so good and tasty
//Anna-Karin

Setting up my Salon

The whole process of taking up the course, renovating my salon, applying for a proper license from the Ministry of Health to operate the sal...