Thursday, February 15, 2018

Rock the boat Cruise with Baltic Queen

15th February 2018 was our friend Anders Nilsson Birthday. He called me a week before asking if Lars and I would be interested to join them on Rock the Boat Cruise with his Sambo Åsa. First and foremost I am totally not a big fan of Rock Concert. Somehow Åsa was not either and we then said we could hang around together while the boys went to see the concert.
They picked up at 10:15 in the morning and we drove to town where the bus will pick us up to the cruise ship in Stockholm. Upon arrival we checked in and we invited them to our room for some wine.
Later we head off to a buffet dinner with free flow of wine and beer. The food spread was amazing. 
 Even though I may not be with the boys most of the time during the concert, I had a great time on the cruise.

 Anders turning 49, Thursday 15th February 2018.

No comments:

Setting up my Salon

The whole process of taking up the course, renovating my salon, applying for a proper license from the Ministry of Health to operate the sal...